Why We're Different
Bioethics International is the leading U.S.-based provider of emergency preparedness and person-centered bioethics programs for the healthcare, life science and biotechnology sectors.
- BEI provides a practical six point person-centered approach to guide decision-making, balancing the needs of the individual and of the community
- BEI's programs are tailor-made in scope and execution
- BEI meets the bedside clinician bedside, the policy maker desk-side, the scientist lab-side, the hospital during their Grand Rounds, and the future healthcare, life science and biotechnology professionals in their universities - providing a critical link between bioethical knowledge and practice
- BEI makes sure programs directed at educating, training and advising on crucial ethical issues reach those who need them most, the professionals and organizations directly intervening in the health and lives of individuals
- BEI's bioethicists all have Doctorates in Bioethics or are candidates for Doctorates
- BEI works with and serves industry associations and institutions